Saturday, July 13, 2013

Are we done yet?

It's been a long couple of days. Our schedules have been crazy since Brian started working the midnight shift and he left Friday morning for his drill weekend in Tucson. Being a single mom for the weekend isn't as bad as when he's gone for two weeks. But it's never easy. Especially when I have a headache 24/7. I went a while without any headaches and I thought that phase (I've been told it's a normal "phase" some women get) of pregnancy was over. Then they came back with a vengeance. I hate taking so much tylenol, I know it really isn't good for me or my liver, but the headaches get debilitating.

Caleb has been so good while I'm curled up on the couch with a pillow on my head. I really couldn't ask for a better kid. We went to the Safari Park this morning and he exceeded my expectations, so well behaved. He deserved a special day after spending nearly 3 days straight with babysitters and at day-care. Then he took a wonderful 4 hour nap. And so did I.

1 comment:

  1. the beginning headaches may have been caffeine withdrawl

    ReplyDelete