Friday, October 22, 2010

Did Your Mother Teach You Anything?

The general population frustrates me. I swear people have no manners anymore. I can't count how many times today I called someone a jerk or had some sarcastic sassy remark, in my head of course.

I had a lot of errands to run today so Mister and I loaded up and headed out. I didn't even get to the first store before someone cut me off on the road. At the store people walked right in front of me only to slow down and get in my way. Pet peeve? People who stop in the middle of the aisle. It's like they don't think there is two way traffic. They stop and stand in exactly the right spot so you can't get your cart through. Same goes for people walking through the parking lot. Get over to one side or I will run you over. Who walks down the middle of a parking lot row?! I watched someone knock something off a shelf, look at it on the floor, and walk away. I wanted to say "Don't worry, you can borrow my integrity," as I picked it up. The guy who didn't open the door for me when I was carrying a car seat, the lady who saw me reaching for a box and took it for herself instead, the list goes on.

What ever happened to courtesy and common decency? The worst part is that most people aren't acting this way to be malicious. They're just idiots. And we're feeding them and letting them breed.

Gees, I'm crabby.

No comments:

Post a Comment