Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Game On, Santa!

Christmas is in full swing at our house. I got the tree up and the house all decorated and stockings hung on the fireplace. It's wonderful and makes me so happy. Brian, on the other hand, couldn't care less but lovingly puts up with me and all my holiday madness.

I had to move an arm chair to make room for the tree so there was a big void in the front room while I cleaned. Caleb went down for a nap and when he woke up the space was filled with a 7 1/2 foot tree glowing with lights. He stood in awe in front of it and under his tiny little toddler breath whispered a drawn out "wow!" He was beyond excited to help me decorate it. I gave him ornaments I knew he couldn't break and let him put them where ever he wanted. He's a good little helper.

We listened to a Christmas station on Pandora and sang and danced and smelled the cinnamon candle I was burning. Now to finish the shopping and get everything wrapped!!

No comments:

Post a Comment