Sunday, December 8, 2013

Time is flying by

Mom stuff. That's what's been happening over here. I'm still on maternity leave filling my days with laundry, washing bottles, getting puked on, and cleaning up poop. It's a life of luxury.

Megan had her one month check up a little delayed because of Thanksgiving. How dare my pediatrician go on vacation. At 6 weeks old she is finally the size of a newborn weighing in at 7lbs 0oz and 19in long.

In other news, we have decided that we are officially not resigning the lease on the house we are currently in. As of April 1, 2014 we will be homeless. I have no idea where we are going but I'm sick of this house and Brian is sick of renting. It's time to buy a house. That's a really scary thought for me right now. We've never stayed in one place very long, I'm really apprehensive about doing something so permanent. Not to mention if we go anywhere outside Southern California we have to find new jobs....April isn't that far away....

No comments:

Post a Comment