Monday, June 1, 2015

The Birthday Party Blog!

Caleb had a birthday, as so many of us do. He turned 5. My BABY turned FIVE! He drives me crazy. Absolutely bonkers. But he also made me realize how much love you could have for another human, even when I sometimes think he isn't. Which is why he got a Superman birthday party this year. Well, that and because it's all he talked about for a month.

We started with a telephone booth for the tiny superheroes to change into their capes. Grown Ups got a Daily Planet Press Pass.




















 Then they tested their super strength by knocking down a brick wall. 
















Some simple decorations and goody bags, yummy Superman cake and cupcakes, and even REAL kryptonite! (green rock candy). We finished it off with, of course, Superman ice cream. 

















Everyone seemed to have a great time and Caleb was thrilled to have all his friends there. Thank you to everyone who came and made his 5th birthday so special, and to my sister-in-law for helping me make 15 tiny superhero capes. He's already told me that next year he wants a robot theme with real robots. I think I better start now.

No comments:

Post a Comment