Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Go. To.Bed.

At work our doctors use a thing called SpeechQ to dictate their reports. It's a fancy little contraption equipped with either a head set or a hand held thing that looks like a Wii controller. They don't even have to press a delete button. They just say "scratch that" and the genie inside does whatever they ask. The only problem is that we have a lot of Asian radiologists and their words often get replaced with a word that is similar but doesn't have an 'L' in it.

I wish I had SpeechQ right now. I'd like to blog about something real but I'm just so tired that my fingers are barely working. It would be easy, I can pronounce my Ls and Rs.

1 comment:

  1. If I could speak my blog posts into a device (automatically correcting grammar, of course) my life would be so much easier!

    ReplyDelete