Sunday, October 21, 2012

The Old Man Is Snoring

It rarely rains in Southern California. We literally have deserts. It’s something that I really miss about living back east, I absolutely love thunderstorms. Even when it does rain here it’s just a little drizzle and it’s over. No thunder, no downpours.

It’s rained twice this week, enough that I had Brian turn off the sprinklers. I love it. I’m home with my boy snuggled on the couch in my jammies drinking my coffee. I opened up the living room blinds so I can see the rain and hear the cars splashing by.

Unfortunately people here don’t know how to drive in the rain. If you’re not involved in the accident you’re stuck in all the traffic caused by it. Good thing I got my errands (most of them) done yesterday. I went to IKEA, Lowe’s, and Costco on a Saturday. I’m either very brave or out of my mind. You decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment