Friday, September 7, 2012

Did You Forget About Me?

We are home from vacation!! Ok, we’ve been home for a week and I still haven’t updated. I missed another Thursday rant AND I swore I would never blog about not blogging. I’m bad at this. Time to play catch up.

“Vacation” was great. It’s never really vacation when we go back to see family. Often times it’s more stressful than anything else. It’s really hard to split your time between families and friends who all want to see you while you’re in town. There are a couple people I didn’t get to see and some that I didn’t get to spend as much time with as I would have liked. Overall, it was a nice trip.

My sister got married (the initial reason for the trip). The ceremony was in her backyard, very simple, very short and very casual. The bride wore denim capris. It’s what they wanted and it worked well for them. Congrats to my sister and new brother-in-law.

Spending time with my sister-in-law and her family (we crashed at their house for the week) makes us want to move back home. There are about 5 houses in her neighborhood that are for sale. I’m only half kidding when I say I’m considering it.

Mister started school today! It’s a preschool class one day a week that he went to last year also. He loves it. We made some friends (friends for him and mommy friends for me) so we decided to do it again this year. Mister was SO excited when we got there and saw some of his friends that he hasn’t seen all summer. Couple of new kids too. It’s going to be a good year.

It’s still hot. It’s September and I’m over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment