Friday, November 16, 2012

Do They Make Jet Propelled Rocket Shoes Yet?

This week is going to go by incredibly fast. Tomorrow is the ball, plus dropping off the dog, picking up the babysitter and driving 3 hours to get there. Then we're there over night.

Sunday we drive three hours home, drop off the babysitter, pick up the dog, then dinner and the day is over.

Monday I'm working. Tuesday I'm working. Wednesday I'm working.

Thursday is Thanksgiving. I love spending the whole day at my dads house with my whole crazy family but nothing productive will get done.

Friday I plan on doing some Black Friday shopping, putting up my tree, and making my whole house look like Santa threw up. I love Christmas.

Saturday I'm working, which is really like my Monday since that is the start of my 5 day work week. Throw in a birthday party that week too (note that the above plans do not include purchasing a gift, when do I do that?)

Then it's November 29 (so it might as well be December) and I still haven't gotten a hair cut, gone grocery shopping, used my groupon for a mani/pedi that expires on Nov 23 or even thought about my Christmas cards or online gift shopping for out of state family.

Is it New Year's yet? I'm exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment