Thursday, November 15, 2012

Smell The Color Nine

It's been a rough week. For a lot of reasons. My brain is just all over the place and I can't concentrate.

I'm not kidding. It took me 15 minutes to write those three sentences and one of them is a fragment. So let me just bullet point some good things that I can focus on:

I discovered Trader Joe's soy chocolate ice cream sandwiches. It's taking everything I have not to eat the whole box.

Christmas is EVERYWHERE! I love it

Starbucks has BOGO holiday drinks right now

My niece is on her high school swim team and got sixth in the state for her division! Go Sam!

The Marine Corps Ball is this weekend. I get to wear a fancy dress and take 2 days off work

I finally got my eyebrows done. I feel like a new woman.

Thanksgiving is close and I'm ready for family time.

There's so much more to write about but it needs to wait until I can gather my thoughts. Thanks for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment