Saturday, June 1, 2013

Don't Judge Me

My Top Ten Favorite Things Right Now subject to change at any time without notice

1. Unsweetened black tea lemonade from Starbucks. This has always been a summer staple for me but I can't see to get enough of it lately. Literally, every time I get in the car I contemplate where the nearest Starbucks is and if I have time to get one.

2. Fruity, chewy candy. Almost any kind will do but the most satisfying are the Target brand tropical flavored gummy snacks and Swedish Fish.

3. My grey cotton shorts. They are so comfortable and light. I get home from work (in scrubs) and the first thing I want to do is put on those shorts. Ah, so much better.

4. Body pillow. It makes all the difference in the world to support my hips and back while my belly expands by the minute. Even if I think I'm comfortable laying in bed I can't get any quality sleep without that thing next to me and intertwined with all my limbs. Sorry, hubby.

5. Butter flavored popcorn from Starbucks. I know it's not fresh and it comes in a tiny bag. But.It's.Delicious.

6. Watching Caleb play. Seriously, this kid is amazing and I can't get over how much he learns and grows every day. He's the best thing about my life.

7. Honey mustard and Ranch dressing. Together. On almost anything.

8. Naps. I can't even explain how good an afternoon nap feels. It doesn't happen often but when it does I am like a whole new person.

9. Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal. I don't care if it's 70% sugar. It's my guilty pleasure.

10. Minesweeper. Yes, the old school computer game. I play on my phone and it's ridiculously addicting.

No comments:

Post a Comment