Thursday, August 22, 2013

Happy Birthday

Monday was my birthday. I'm officially older than 30. Ok, only by a year, but still. Now I'm not 30, I'm in my thirties. I don't really feel any different but I'm pretty sure my lack of sleep makes me look older.

I had a pretty good day. I worked, which was fine because if I had stayed home I would have been alone and doing dishes and laundry. I definitely didn't want to spend my birthday like that. When I got home Brian made sure I didn't have to cook and Caleb brought me a new purse full of goodies, including a giant bag of peanut M&Ms. He's a boy after my own heart, and I'm pretty sure his Daddy had something to do with it.
They even bought me a giant chocolate caramel cupcake and put candles in it. So far, 31 is better than 30.

2 comments:

  1. If life is a bell curve and I live to be 90, I'm officially over the hill. Grandpa is 92, so there is hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the video! Reagan had to watch her friend Caleb about 25 times in a row :)

    ReplyDelete