Thursday, May 2, 2013

9 weeks

I'm feeling much better. Actually, aside of the very first day of nausea and two random days of mild, short term nausea I'm feeling great. Oh, and aside of being fat.

No kidding. I recently lost weight and was finally feeling comfortable again. I bought all new clothes! Then as soon as I found out I was pregnant I quit dieting. Baby needs calories.

Know what else loves calories? My hips and thighs. I gained weight rapidly and none of the new clothes I bought fit anymore. I'm completely uncomfortable again and I'm not even "showing" It's just fat.

I also had to tell my boss today. Which was earlier than I planned on telling anyone at work. Two close friends at work knew but that's all, and I trust them both. I was in a procedure today and had to tell the radiologist. He was cool about it, happy for me and wouldn't tell anyone. The nurse in the room over heard and, even though I told her know one knows yet, she opened her mouth as soon as the next person walked into the room "Hey! Have you heard about Kelly?!"

Neither of those people can keep a secret. I guess it's out. At work anyway. So I figured before the entire department knew I should tell my boss. But my family doesn't know yet and that's a little awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment