Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Just Wednesday

So I'm sitting here thinking, "wow, I feel like I haven't blogged in a while. I better get on that." So I opened up a new document... and stared at the screen. What? Since when do I not have anything to say?!

This is impossible.

Nothing super fantastic happened today. Nothing amazing happened yesterday either. I've already discussed that my New Year's resolution was to be less lame. Fail. How can I have a blog worth reading when I'm so lame?! You are all very kind to keep coming back, a few of you have this site on an RSS feed. Bless your heart.

A quick run down of today:

Woke up like a zombie (arms stretched out and grunting, too) because Caleb didn't sleep last night so I didn't either.

Made breakfast for the boys, coffee for me, and took a shower.

Post office run, to my surprise Brian decided to come. Nice to spend the morning together, even if it was running errands.

Target. Because it was on the way home from the post office and they have a Starbucks. But really, do I need a reason?

Work, pit stop at the coffee cart for a non-fat latte which will still probably put me over my calories for the day and I don't even care. Zombie, remember?

CPR renewal class during work hours. Rest easy folks, I can still save lives.

Blogging... still at work... caffeine crash. Can I go home now?

No comments:

Post a Comment