Friday, January 25, 2013

Me Time

I had a doctor's appointment this morning so Brian took Caleb to school. After my appointment I had two hours to myself. *Insert shocked face* Any guesses where I went? Grabbed my magic January mug (that gets me free coffee for the entire month of January) and headed to Starbucks, conveniently located inside Target. Ahh.

It's been raining all day so it was really nice to curl up on the couch - alone - drinking my coffee and playing Words With Friends without interruptions while listening to the rain.

My dad stopped by which was nice and stayed for lunch after the boys got home. I'm going to miss having family close enough to just stop by when we eventually leave California. And, I swear, we will leave California.

We will leave California.

We will leave California.

3 comments:

  1. Jealous that you live close enough to have dad stop by. You will miss that. If you move back to Michigan, (which, by the way, i hear there is a house for rent, extremely close to where you grew up), I'd drop by.

    You will leave California. You wont come back to michigan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The problem with Dad's house is that we could buy a home of our own (a newer home) and pay less per month for a mortgage than what Dad needs for rent. It's not worth it.

      Delete
  2. I know. that's why I'm finally letting go of it. It is not worth the stress and the drama.

    ReplyDelete