Monday, September 16, 2013

A Little Bit For Me

There are a million things I need to do before this little girl comes and I suddenly have a lot less time than I thought. Among all the cleaning and washing and blah blah I've decided I also need some me time.
Once I don't have to worry about my work schedule anymore I fully intend to get a hair cut, get my eye brows done, a pedicure and maybe a manicure. There will be multiple Starbucks trips included as well. (Hey, I got a lot of gift cards for my birthday, might as well make good use of them).

I saw a link online to a list of things to do before baby comes that don't necessarily involve the baby. Yes, every mom washes all the new clothes and packs the hospital bag. But the list had a few other interesting things to include pampering. There will be no time for that after the baby comes and I'm overdue anyway. And I deserve it.

One of the other things it suggested was to have someone else (an agency or private party) come clean your house. Any volunteers?

1 comment:

  1. I remember wanting nothing more than a clean house before Julian was born. Cliff tried but he doesn't clean like I clean..does any man? I wish I was closer cousin. Love ♥

    ReplyDelete