Friday, August 20, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me! And My Stomach!

Yesterday was my birthday. I decided that calories don't count on your birthday so I went crazy. You would have thought I hadn't eaten in 3 weeks, I definitely binged. I had cereal with real milk for breakfast. I love almond milk but I miss the creamy goodness of real milk. I don't even remember what else I ate before work but I stopped at Starbucks and treated myself to a venti toffee nut white mocha with whip before my shift. I packed my lunch/dinner which included left over baked mac and cheese. I made it, I know how much butter is in it.... Then I went down to the cafeteria and got myself some raspberry crumb cake. You have to have cake on your birthday right? When I got home I went overboard on butter snap pretzels and then had some cookies and cream ice cream. Today, I feel sick.

Back to my black coffee and oatmeal.

1 comment:

  1. LOL Yeah, sometimes a "after birthday detox" is in order.

    ReplyDelete