Sunday, February 3, 2013

Unproductiveness, Not By Choice

I can't get anything done today. I have a whole list of things I need to do, many of which I had planned to get done while at work if it were slow. It's Superbowl Sunday, it's slow. I just can't seem to actually get anything done.

For example, today is my nephew's birthday and, because I'm a terrible aunt, I still need to mail his birthday card. I brought it with me addressed and stamped so all I had to do was hit the ATM at work, put some money in it, and drop it in the mailbox by the front entrance. Problem is that the ATM won't read my card.

I wanted to go through my credit card statement before paying it because something just didn't seem right. The batteries on my calculator died.

And on and on. The universe hates me today.

1 comment:

  1. the universe can't hate you, it's too busy hating me. I broke down in tears last night after kicking the one gal out. I'm very stressed and to top that... the water main broke on our block and the water is shut off. So, cant wash my full dirty dishwasher, or do laundry on laundry day (Dave took the clothes to the laundry mat, on his sons bday) and I can't shower to get the smell of smoke from the rental house out of my hair.

    ReplyDelete